-
May 11th, 2026, 04:23 AM
#1
Junior Hostboard Member
Setting up our new Shopify accounting software
What’s up everyone.
We had a bit of a reality check last month. I realized our actual net margins were way lower than what our native Shopify dashboard was telling us because we were completely messing up how we tracked landed costs and payment gateway fees. I went down a huge Google rabbit hole looking for a permanent fix and came across this Shopify accounting software on the site Shopify Accounting Software: Integration for Online Stores | NeonPanel. The reviews I read were extremely positive, but I always like to verify things myself. I pinged a private e-com mastermind Discord I'm in, and three different brand owners chimed in saying it completely saved their P&L accuracy. That was all the convincing I needed. We are taking the plunge and signing up on Friday. For the guys here who already run their books through it, what should I tackle on day one? Are there any specific mapping rules you recommend I configure immediately so I don't have to redo them later?
Last edited by hashtag; May 11th, 2026 at 04:35 AM.
Tags for this Thread
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks